I hate it when men make unsolicited comments about a woman’s body. Like “she’s got a nice shape but she needs to tighten up her stomach”
How about you tighten up your lips and never speak again you ignorant shit.
Wow maybe you need to accept constructive criticism jesus christ.
Men telling me (or any other woman) what I need to do for them to find me sexually attractive is not constructive criticism.
Hi. I don't know how you found my Tumblr, but I thank the heavens that you did. I am a 16 year cis-gendered male. My sexual/romantic attraction is more confusing. Panromantic Asexual. Feel free to message me about anything. Literally, anything. (Trigger warnings for depression, suicide, most things that will need trigger warnings)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
whatever you say bucky
"Average Scottish singer would walk 3 miles" factoid actualy a statistical error. Average Scottish singer would walk 0 miles. Charlie and Craig Reid, who would walk 500 miles and would walk 500 more, are outliers adn should not have been counted.
im so mad
Vincent van Gogh
That’s a 5 star gif right there. Blew my mind. :)
i need 7 billion arms so i can punch everyone at once
So you want to punch all the babies, sick, elderly and coma patients? I see.
actually 2 billion of those punches were for you
" This mug has been created for tea & coffee lovers who crave the perfect cuppa every time they boil the kettle. Equipped with a colour matching guide on the inside to get your brew to just how you like it, from milky to builders brew and black. "
When I was little, I used to think it was silly that they put the “external use only” label on bottles because no one would want to eat a bottle of aloe vera, but after reading fanfiction, I know who those warnings are meant for
UNTIL I READ THIS I GENUINELY STILL THOUGHT THAT THE PURPOSE OF THOSE LABELS WAS TO STOP PEOPLE EATING THE PRODUCT
I can’t honestly be the only one who gets really disappointed if their calendar picture for the month of their birthday is rubbish, right?
Why Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
when i say i hate school it doesn’t mean i hate education and knowledge. it means that i hate selfish and ignorant people there. it means that i hate stress and high expectations. it means that i hate being treated like a shit. it fucking means that i hate feeling like a failure all the time.
TUMBLR FOUND THE STARVING GAMES YES. EXCELLENT.